LEVEL 1: Online courses
Each module is composed of five virtual classrooms taking place over five weeks in late May/June on a given weekday. E.g. Team Management course takes place for five consecutive Tuesdays at 6pm CET beginning on May 25th. For detailed schedules please check the corresponding pages under each module heading.
Prior to live sessions with Tutors, course participants will have access to a pre-recorded masterclass giving an overview of the module.
WHAT BACKGROUND KNOWLEDGE IS NECESSARY?
- DATES: 24/05 -27/06 2021
- ONLINE TEACHING TIME: approx. 10h/ module
- CAPACITY: up to 30 participants in each module
- COST: Free for selected participants
Ideally, participants would have a background in the arts, be currently working in an arts-related sector and be interested in developing and enhancing their skills overall in the creative arts arena. The application criteria will differ slightly according to each module. Check corresponding module pages for details.
DO I NEED A SPECIFIC SOFTWARE?
To attend online courses, you just need a good internet connection, a webcam, speakers or headphones and a microphone. The courses do not require any existing specialist skills or equipment.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT THE END OF THIS LEVEL?
At the end of the course you will receive a Certificate of Completion – participation in the Music.Multimedia.Management. programme.
Candidates interested in applying to LEVEL 2 – practical training – will be given a final task based on the material covered during the webinars. A jury comprised of expert tutors and team members of Partner Organisations will select 24 trainees (4 trainees per module) to go on to the next level.
LEVEL 2: 2-week practical training in Poland & Norway
The training will take place in partners’ headquarters in Szczecin (PL) and Skodje (NOR) and will be designed around an active involvement in the production of the artistic events between August and September 2021. The participants will be mentored by a team member of each partner institution and receive ongoing organisational and methodological support during the training process.
- DATES: Between August and September 2021 (based on candidates’ availability and preference)
- CAPACITY: 4 trainees per module (24 trainees in total) will be selected among course participants, based on a final task at the end of the online course and/or an interview.
- COST: Free for selected participants. Additionally each trainee will receive a financial contribution as per-diems for the duration of the training.
LEVEL 3: 2-month paid internships in Poland & Norway
The internships will take place in Partners’ headquarters in Szczecin (PL) and Skodje (NOR) and will be designed around an active involvement in the production of the artistic events between August and September 2022; The participants will be mentored by event producers and curators.
- DATES: Between August and September 2022 (based on candidates’ availability and preference)
- CAPACITY: 2 interns per module (12 interns in total) will be selected among course participants, based on their performance during the practical training and/or completion of a task
They will also receive 10h individual mentoring ahead of the work placements.
REMUNERATION: Each intern will receive a remuneration for a 2-month placement.